My Top Ten Books
I love reading. For as long as I remember, books were always a part of my life. In fact, I simply cannot imagine not having books in my life. Lately, I been devouring all books about yoga: yoga philosophy, Buddhism, mindfulness, Ayurveda, etc. At any given time, there are at least 6 books piled up on my night stand. Right now, I am reading "Teachings on Love" by Thich Nhat Hanh and "Fierce Grace Collective" by Carrie-Ann Moss.
Here is a list of my current Top Ten: (in no particular order)
Silence by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
- The Yamas and Niyamas. Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice by Deborah Adele
- Teachings on Love by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Ayurveda. The Science of Self-Healing by Dr. Vasant Lad
- Fierce Grace Collective by Carrie-Ann Moss
- Yoga Nidra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Fear by Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Bhagavad Gita Introduced and Translated by Eknath Easwaran
- The Heart of Yoga by T.K.V. Desikachar
What are some of your favourites?